Friday, March 23

Chasing the creative force

Creative energy

I sense creativity as a moving energy around myself. Is the kind of energy that I don't get from food or drink.

To give power to this energy, I need to do certain things. O need to take the time and appreciate the work of others, to discuss and brainstorm and to try. I also need time to rest too. Not being busy with anything. And the most important, I sense that I can't chase for results. At least not very hard.

My creativity functions like a very delicate plant and requires time to develop, bubble and spill out on the material world. I also sense that I can't hold it for too long: it makes me feel sick.

Just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Flickr

WinnieMinnie - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver