Monday, July 16

A short story

Vida alheia

On the spring of 2010 I was biking near the office when suddenly, an avalanche of ideas popped. I stopped the bike and took some notes.

The text is very small, is written in Portuguese but contains 1.000 ton of information.

The last paragraph says: "Life is a spark. Is a tendency van each and every species to mute, to manifest. Life is born from life. Life transforms e multiplies".

I have just finished reading a book called "A short history of nearly everything " and, within 460 pages, the author manages to feed us with a bunch of stories, ideas and descriptions around science and the natural world.

This book is for me, the key that linked my brief short-contact moment back on the 2010 and the now. It closed a cycle.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Flickr

WinnieMinnie - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver