Tuesday, January 25

#25 [Businessman]

I thought I was going to make a small appearance today but while looking for something nice to post I have found this picture of my little nephew. What a wonderful photograph!

He looks just like a businessman, but disguised as a boy. I am pretty sure this photograph could well go into an HR website to draw your career, or as an advertisement of an head hunter bureau (please don’t use this picture without authorization OK? I can find you!).

What went well on this picture? I think his personality is perfectly expressed here. He is very good in front of the camera! A challenging posture, with the chin up and the head a bit tilted. And those gorgeous cheeks, framing his face.

But what else catches me?

The white shirt works as a good reflector to brighten his face, the bokeh of the photograph, the softness of the lens and the Christmas lights background. Everything enforces his posture.

What did I do to work the picture?

I have added contrast. Lots of contrast. I think its becoming a style. And because of the prominent cheeks, his eyes were a bit dark and there I have lowered the exposure with Lightroom brush.

And that is it. For the rest, I just thank Smallnephew for his wonderful ability of posing to the camera ;) I am lucky to have him around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Flickr

WinnieMinnie - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver