Wednesday, January 26

#26 [Circles]


This week I am supposed to photograph circles (The Photographic Eye book) and reverse conventional assumptions (Thinkertoys book).

On this photograph I did both...

I find the ritual of slathering myself everyday with lots of different moisturizers and creams quite boring but I was very surprised by the amount of circles I could find into the cosmetic drawer (yes, as older I get, the bigger the drawer gets - I am squeezing the other three members of my family into one single drawer so I am able to have more space).

I will keep observing circles and reverting conventional assumptions til Sunday evening. After that let's see what the sacred books will bring to me!

1 comment:

Total Pageviews

Flickr

WinnieMinnie - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver