Saturday, January 29

#29 [Tenenkaas Imperium]

Today I have been reminded that next Monday is my birthday. 44th birthday.

The post did it. More exactly, Tante Sherry did i, with the most exuberant present I ever had!

First the envelop, nice!


Photo on 2011-01-29 at 12.31.jpg 
Something to put on my IPhone!!!





Photo on 2011-01-29 at 12.31 #3.jpg
A nice card came with. One of Tante's creative ways of telling you something! On one side, "give voice to your heart" hummm I am really thinking about doing it more and more.
On the other side, "En toen was er licht".. hummm says also a lot!

Photo on 2011-01-29 at 12.32.jpg
Photo on 2011-01-29 at 12.32.jpg
Photo on 2011-01-29 at 12.33.jpg

Another card inside with delicacies and to complete, the wished, desired, thought about and longered "Theo & Thea en de ontmaskering van het Tenenkaas Imperium"!!!! The translation in english doesn't make sense. Sorry for that. Its a joke that makes sense only when you are a real Dutch. Hahahahaha!

Its nice to have birthday. I would do it everyday if I could keep my body jong ;) Thank you Tante Shery!

1 comment:

  1. Alsjeblieft!!!

    Twee van mijn favoriete uitspraken en momenten uit de film:
    'Mmmmmmm lekker, cashewnootjes!' en 'Kind, wat ben jij lelijk!'
    Briljant!!!! Viel spass met kijken!

    xxTS

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Flickr

WinnieMinnie - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver