Wednesday, June 29

Digital child

Digital child on Flickr.
Spring 2007 I started on the digital world. I have no regrets. I tried film: back on Brazil we had a laboratory in the downtown where the guys were very good on developing, but THEY were very good. Not me. I just delivered the film and got back the prints.

I don't miss that time. I didn't have money to develop myself and have never learned the technique, although I had read plenty of books about it.

I love digital and I assume it. The fun of re-discovering your own photos years later, the ability of post-processing and giving a mood to your pictures.

By the way, David duChemin is promoting his new book "A Deeper Frame" and you can buy a good set of his e-books for 20 euro.

Hurry up! The discount expires on the 2nd of July.

Follow this link to his post to know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Flickr

WinnieMinnie - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver