Thursday, June 30

Kingdom

I am the queen of my own world!

A world where there is only space for improvement, for happiness, for gorgeousness! The doors of my small world are open to everybody that has a little stone to add to the already beautiful paved path of my kingdom! And the doors are also open to others that need to realize that there is a good world and who makes the good world good, is not a man but men and women, working together. First step is to have fun and not be so serious.

Oh I am inspired today. I think is this interval training I have been doing to lose my belly. You know what? I am not going to lose any belly; I am just getting rid of the small clothes! LOL!

I have a couple of reasons to be sooo happy:

1) Yesterday I have used my Thinkpak for the first time and I was amazed how we can twist our brains to fetch new ideas. Each day I realize more and more that we don’t use even 1/100th of our brain capacity. Try it. Better than any tarot.

_MG_4403.jpg



2) I became a Jasminette. This girl is called Jasmine Star, she is a talented photographer and she rocks! Her speech is contagiating and inspiring. I was listening to a podcast with her (an old one) and at a certain moment she repeated one message she got from her mentor: “Just jump: the net will be there”. Needless to say I had an A-HA block falling right on my head. I even stopped walking and started to look around to check if I was really on that street at that moment.

3) I’ve got some beautiful lellies from Tante Cherry, which was here together with Tante Corry. And they are now fully open! I don’t get tired of looking at them.

_MG_4398.jpg


You see? What a wonderful world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Flickr

WinnieMinnie - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver