Thursday, March 31

Lost control

_MG_3624

A disgrace happened: I have erased all my Lightroom pictures on Flickr. I can't page back on my blog any more. Sad.


By the other side, I keep alive and kicking. Today I went to take pictures of the house of a friend. She wants to sell it. I think I like the results, but before I post the "how to" here, I just art-worked one of the pictures I loved.

I like low angles. Just makes me feel as Alice in the Wonderland, surprises me and make my child- side to get back when I focus from a low perspective. The B&W working gave a nostalgic "air" to the room. Of course I did not apply this treatment to the images that are going to the Real State agent site :) This is my interpretation.

And the shadows of the table.. the table is too far! I can't reach it!

That's all folks. I still have not decided what to do to put my blog back. I need to do something. Or not...

1 comment:

  1. The uploads in Flickr don't appear at my PTTEICKOlog and FB anymore, what's going on, my dear. War on picture virtual world?

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Flickr

WinnieMinnie - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver