Tuesday, July 3

One step at a time

_MG_7988

Yesterday I was ironing some clothes and watching You Tube films about photography as fine art. I like the idea of "creating" an image. Slowly and steady. And this idea attracts me more and more.

The film starts by showing one picture, as it was out-of-camera and slowly transited the image into something really magical.

And then I saw it.

There is always a point of attention, and then ONE SINGLE point. Not a lot of stuff, not a lot of photoshop. I saw one point: could be either a color, or an element on the photo, or a design or form. But on all of them there was one single point to catch your attention.

Amazing how I lack some basic design concepts! I almost burned the clothes. I learned something.

x
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Flickr

WinnieMinnie - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver